The St. James Jump has a flatter tree with square cantle and a narrow twist though the waist of the saddle to give you a closer contact feel. It has a forward cut flap with cupped knee roll and a bigger panel to accommodate the rider. It features a foam hide covered skirt and flap for extra comfort and has the option of latex lined panels for your horse.
- Forward cut jump/event saddle with flatter seat, cut back head and square cantle.
- Traditional 100% British wool flocked panel,
- Optional latex lined panels for that extra comfort for your horse
- Foam and hide covered seat and skirt
- Contrast welting and stitching options to match your cross country colours
- Available in Cognac, Nut, Havana or Black
- Available in a range of hides