Skip to content
- Made from very strong but lightweight high specification steel and high carbon spring steel wire tines.
- Spring steel tines are designed to be flexible in order to follow the floor of the bed and then to return into place
- Designed to act as a riddle to allow shavings to fall through whilst leaving the manure behind making valuable savings in bedding costs
- Effectively and easily allows the operator to rebuild and shape the bedding in the stable
- Perfectly balanced - makes mucking out less back breaking!
- Tough long lasting finish
- Available with a range of handles and in different lengths.
- Smaller than standard size