Fairfax Performance Bridle - Snaffle CavessonRegular price £400.00
Fairfax Performance Bridle - Snaffle Cavesson
- Available with plain or Swarovski browband
- Carefully thought-out features reduce pressure in six key zones
- Articulation rings on the noseband improve stability on the horse’s head, allowing it to move with the horse, without causing restriction
- Improved bridle stability enhances the horse’s comfort
- Symmetrical design with buckles both sides
- Browband and noseband are interchangeable with others from the Fairfax range
- Approved for use in FEI competitions including all three eventing phases
Developed, designed and handmade in the UK
The first bridle to be based on scientific research and proven to:
- Reduce pressure by up to 84%
- Reduce force by up to 77%
- Allows greater forelimb extension
- Increases knee & hock flexion
The Performance Bridle is the only bridle to have been designed and developed using pressure mapping (by Pliance) and gait analysis (by Centuar Biomechanics).
Our testing and research into different bridle designs identified six key areas of peak pressure, common to most bridles. Further scientific study proves that the reduction in bridle pressure afforded by the Fairfax Performance Bridle significantly improves range of movement, extension and flexion in competition horses.
In addition to reducing pressure, the Fairfax Performance Bridle enhances the horse’s comfort by improving stability.
Read more about how the bridle was tested and developed here
The Journal of Equine Veterinary Science published a scientific paper about the test results. Read more about how papers are reviewed and why publication in a scientific journal is so important here
All parts of the Fairfax Performance Bridle are legal for FEI competition. See our other range of Fairfax Bridles and Saddles.