Performance Monoflap Dressage - CaraRegular price £2,920.05
Fairfax Cara Monoflap Saddle
All FAIRFAX Saddles MUST be FITTED by a Society of Master Saddler's Registered Qualified Saddle Fitter to ensure it is fitted correctly. Please see our Saddle Fitting Services for details of charges and appointments. If you live more than 40 miles from postcode DL159HA please contact us before placing an order to avoid disappointment. If you are outside our area we will endeavor to put you touch with another SMS Fitter who is a Fairfax Stockist.
If you order a saddle this will simply reserve the saddle (or contribute towards a saddle) for you. Our SMS Fitter will then contact you to make an appointment to bring out a selection of saddles including the saddle of your choice. The sale will be completed by our SMS Saddle Fitter with yourself once they are happy with the fit. This allows for any adjustments to be made on site and ensures your saddle is correctly fitted.
DON'T FORGET TO ORDER YOUR GULLET R BAR (priced separately) WHEN ORDERING.
Developed with Friesian specialist Marc-Peter Spahn who had previously struggled to find a saddle to fit the 'uphill' conformation of this breed. Also suited to baroque types such as Andalusians, Lipizzaners and Lusitanos.. Now with Standard gussets as default.
- Deep rear, and slim front, gussets to provide a perfectly balanced platform for the rider on an 'uphill' horse
- Surface-mounted thigh block gives the experienced rider support without restricting their position
- Patented Performance Panel is proven to help the horse move more freely, improving extension, flexion and gait symmetry
- Use the shoulder blocks to fine tune the amount of leg support the rider requires
- Customise the blocks to allow the rider to sit squarely on a horse with asymmetrical shoulders
- Luxurious, super-grippy Italian calf leather.
Bespoke option changes can be made to the default models;
Panel: Full panel. Colour: Havana. Trim: croc, snake, plain. Welt: grey, black, Havana, tan. Stitch: grey, black, Havana, Tan. Flap options: Shorter flaps available on 17", 171/2", 18". Longer flaps available on 161/2", 17", 171/2".
(additional charges and longer lead time).