Classic Monoflap DressageRegular price £2,160.05
All FAIRFAX Saddles MUST be FITTED by a Society of Master Saddler's Registered Qualified Saddle Fitter to ensure it is fitted correctly. Please see our Saddle Fitting Services for details of charges and appointments. If you live more than 40 miles from postcode DL159HA please contact us before placing an order to avoid disappointment. If you are outside our area we will endeavor to put you touch with another SMS Fitter who is a Fairfax Stockist.
If you order a saddle this will simply reserve the saddle (or contribute towards a saddle) for you. Our SMS Fitter will then contact you to make an appointment to bring out a selection of saddles including the saddle of your choice. The sale will be completed by our SMS Saddle Fitter with yourself once they are happy with the fit. This allows for any adjustments to be made on site and ensures your saddle is correctly fitted.
DON'T FORGET TO ORDER YOUR GULLET R BAR (priced separately) WHEN ORDERING.
Classic Monoflap Dressage
For the rider seeking a monoflap design and a professional close-contact feel but who finds bigger blocks restrictive or uncomfortable.
- The surface-mounted thigh block is sized so as not to interfere with the rider's seat or balance but, instead, to enhance stability and position
- A good option for the rider who find the large surface-mounted thigh block of the Performance dressage saddles too restrictive
- The forward seat encourages the rider to sit up through the core in a true dressage seat
- Multiple girthing options - unique to a dressage monoflap - will help achieve optimum stability on all conformations
- Super-soft full-grain hide on the seat and knee pad
Colour: Black only
Leather / Trim: Full grain English hide & butt leather
Panel: Traditional wool flocked
Seat Sizes: 17", 17½", 18"
Changeable Gullet: N/M to XW/XXW
Gullet Bar Type: R-Bar