Classic Low Wither GPRegular price £1,860.05
All FAIRFAX Saddles, including the Fairfax Classic GP Saddle, MUST be FITTED by a Society of Master Saddler's Registered Qualified Saddle Fitter to ensure it is fitted correctly. Please see our Saddle Fitting Services for details of charges and appointments. If you live more than 40 miles from postcode DL159HA please contact us before placing an order to avoid disappointment. If you are outside our area we will endeavor to put you touch with another SMS Fitter who is a Fairfax Stockist.
If you order a saddle this will simply reserve the saddle (or contribute towards a saddle) for you. Our SMS Fitter will then contact you to make an appointment to bring out a selection of saddles including the saddle of your choice. The sale will be completed by our SMS Saddle Fitter with yourself once they are happy with the fit. This allows for any adjustments to be made on site and ensures your saddle is correctly fitted.
DON'T FORGET TO ORDER YOUR GULLET S-BAR (priced separately) WHEN ORDERING.
Classic Low Wither GP
A feeling of stability, closeness and unity for the rider on any conformation with a low wither (not just super-wide Cob types).
- Low-profile tree and panels
- The compact panel works well on short-backed horses
- Super slimline front and shallow rear gussets for close contact and stability
- The luxuriously comfortable seat positions the rider close to the horse
- Moveable knee roll to accommodate a wide variety of leg sizes
- Two rows of ghost stitching on the knee pad allow it to contour easily around the roll while comfortably supporting and cushioning the leg
- Super-soft full grain hide on the seat and knee pad
Colour: Black, Havana
Leather / Trim: Full grain English hide & butt leather
Panel: Traditional wool flocked
Seat Sizes: 17", 17½", 18"
Changeable Gullet: N/M to XXW
Gullet Bar Type: S-Bar