Comfort GutRegular price £36.50
Comfort Gut 1kg
Comfort Gut is mildly alkaline, extra smooth pored, very low ash, vegetal carbon, designed specifically for feeding. It absorbs (binds to) toxins in the digestive tract like excess acid and eliminates it from the horses digestive system in the manure.
Comfort Gut can play a role in helping to maintain healthy gastric acid levels and can be fed long term without disrupting acid production which is required to break down food for proper digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Comfort Gut has been shown to contribute to better utilisation of feed with older horses, poor doers, horses under stress and in hard work.
- Comfort Gut is isotonically attracted to gas, toxins, impurities and 'dirt' binds to them and carries them out of the horses system in their dung.
- Comfort Gut has been specially selected with tiny pores meaning it will not absorb vitamins and minerals.
- On average a 1kg tub lasts the average horse 4 weeks and a pony 6 weeks
- Comfort Gut is FEI and Race Legal and is a totally natural supplement
Daily Feeding Instructions
- Horses - 2 x 15ml scoops to be given twice daily in feed stuff
- Ponies - 1.5 x 15ml scoops to be given twice daily in feed stuff
- Foals - 1 x 15ml scoops to be given twice daily in feed stuff.
Vegetal Carbon (Powder Charcoal)
On average a 1kg tub lasts a horse 4 weeks and a pony 6 weeks.