All KENT & MASTERS Saddles MUST be FITTED by a Society of Master Saddler's Registered Qualified Saddle Fitter to ensure it is fitted correctly. Please see our Saddle Fitting Services for details of charges and appointments. If you live more than 40 miles from postcode DL159HA please contact us before placing an order to avoid disappointment. If you are outside our area we will endeavor to put you touch with another SMS Fitter who is a Kent & Masters Stockist.
If you order a saddle this will simply reserve the saddle (or contribute towards a saddle) for you. Our SMS Fitter will then contact you to make an appointment to bring out a selection of saddles including the saddle of your choice. The sale will be completed by our SMS Saddle Fitter with yourself once they are happy with the fit. This allows for any adjustments to be made on site and ensures your saddle is correctly fitted.
DON'T FORGET TO ORDER YOUR GULLET S-BAR (priced separately) WHEN ORDERING.
We will fit the S-Bar of your choice. Widths from Medium to Extra Extra Wide Available.
Designed specifically for Cob types, this low profile saddle has a flat tree shape and straighter-cut slim line panels to minimise bulk between horse and rider. Adjustable girthing options enable optimum saddle stability to be achieved.
- Low profile saddle is designed to fit the low withered, broad backed Cob types
- Tree shape, slim-line panels and girth strap arrangement maximise saddle stability
- Bulk between horse and rider has been minimised for improved rider control and closer contact
- Luxurious hide knee pads and seat ensure maximum rider support and comfort
- Suitable for many styles of riding, including flatwork, jumping and hacking