The Clarence Dressage Saddle is made from the finest English Leather with coloured welting and patent trim for that extra touch of class. It is made from waxy, grippy hide to give you a more close contact feel in the saddle featuring a deep seat and large surface mounted knee block. Straight cut enough off the shoulder to allow maximum flexion and extension, whilst at the same time providing enough support to the rider makes it the perfect choice for the pro and amateur rider alike.
- Optional surface mounted block or moveable Velcro block
- Available as a mono or twin flap
- Point and balance v-web girthing
- Open cut back head
- Coloured welting and patent trim optional
- Contrast stitching optional