All FAIRFAX Saddles MUST be FITTED by a Society of Master Saddler's Registered Qualified Saddle Fitter to ensure it is fitted correctly. Please see our Saddle Fitting Services for details of charges and appointments. If you live more than 40 miles from postcode DL159HA please contact us before placing an order to avoid disappointment. If you are outside our area we will endeavor to put you touch with another SMS Fitter who is a Fairfax Stockist.
If you order a saddle this will simply reserve the saddle (or contribute towards a saddle) for you. Our SMS Fitter will then contact you to make an appointment to bring out a selection of saddles including the saddle of your choice. The sale will be completed by our SMS Saddle Fitter with yourself once they are happy with the fit. This allows for any adjustments to be made on site and ensures your saddle is correctly fitted.
DON'T FORGET TO ORDER YOUR GULLET R BAR (priced separately) WHEN ORDERING.
A monoflap saddle, specifically designed for the competitive cross-country rider looking to achieve a close contact with their horse. While the rider appreciates the comfort and good looks of this saddle, the horse benefits from all the research and development that went in to our Performance Products, including unique monoflap girthing options.
- A precisely aligned seat to balance the rider and enable a close-contact feel with the horse
- Billet placement provides four girthing options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement.
- Luxurious double-oiled butt leather
- Super-soft full grain hide on the seat
- A versatile flocked panel that can be adjusted by your saddle fitter to provide the perfect fit for your horse.
Gullet Bar not included. Sold individually.
|Colour||Black, Brown, Brown with contrast welting|
|Seat Sizes||17" 17½" 18"|
|Gullet Bar Type||