17.5" Cob Dressage SaddleRegular price £650.00
All KENT & MASTERS Saddles MUST be FITTED by a Society of Master Saddler's Registered Qualified Saddle Fitter to ensure it is fitted correctly. Please see our Saddle Fitting Services for details of charges and appointments. If you live more than 40 miles from postcode DL159HA please contact us before placing an order to avoid disappointment. If you are outside our area we will endeavor to put you touch with another SMS Fitter who is a Kent & Masters Stockist.
If you order a saddle this will simply reserve the saddle (or contribute towards a saddle) for you. Our SMS Fitter will then contact you to make an appointment to bring out a selection of saddles including the saddle of your choice. The sale will be completed by our SMS Saddle Fitter with yourself once they are happy with the fit. This allows for any adjustments to be made on site and ensures your saddle is correctly fitted.
DON'T FORGET TO ORDER YOUR GULLET S-BAR (priced separately) WHEN ORDERING.
We will fit the R-Bar of your choice. Widths from Narrow/Medium to Extra Wide Available.
Lower profile, slim-line panels and flexible girthing options aid saddle stability on cob types.
- Low profile saddle is designed to fit the low withered, broad backed Cob types
- Tree shape, slim-line panels and girth strap arrangement maximise saddle stability
- Minimal bulk between horse and rider gives a closer contact feel, imperative for dressage
- Luxurious hide knee pads and seat ensure maximum rider support and comfort
- Suitable for flatwork and all levels of dressage
This particular saddle was purchased new from us and returned after few weeks to upgrade to a more expensive dressage saddle based on customer preference. It has been girthed up and worn very little and is in excellent condition.
Width: Choice of gullet bar from Medium - XXW