All THOROWGOOD Saddles SHOULD be FITTED by a Society of Master Saddler's Registered Qualified Saddle Fitter to ensure it is fitted correctly. Please see our Saddle Fitting Services for details of charges and appointments. If you live more than 40 miles from postcode DL159HA please contact us before placing an order to avoid disappointment. If you are outside our area we will endeavor to put you touch with another SMS Fitter who is a Thorowgood Stockist.
If you order a saddle this will simply reserve the saddle (or contribute towards a saddle) for you. Our SMS Fitter will then contact you to make an appointment to bring out a selection of saddles including the saddle of your choice. The sale will be completed by our SMS Saddle Fitter with yourself once they are happy with the fit. This allows for any adjustments to be made on site and ensures your saddle is correctly fitted.
DON'T FORGET TO ORDER YOUR GULLET R BAR (priced separately) WHEN ORDERING.
We will fit the R-Bar of your choice. Widths from Narrow/Medium to Extra Wide Available.
The T8 High Wither GP
- Tailored for high-withered horses, such as Thoroughbreds and Warmbloods, with tree and panels specially shaped to give maximum wither clearance
- Lightweight and kind to your horse’s back, recommended by the Veteran Horse Society and the Veteran Welfare Trust
- Super-comfy deeper seat that gives you a little extra in-saddle security and locates you centrally
- Versatile GP that’s forward enough cut to allow for jumping and cross-country as well as schooling and hacking
- Quality leather seat and knee pads give the feel of riding on an all leather saddle
- Flocked with 100% British wool
- Kent & Masters Original Range GP is based on the same tree