All KENT & MASTERS Saddles MUST be FITTED by a Society of Master Saddler's Registered Qualified Saddle Fitter to ensure it is fitted correctly. Please see our Saddle Fitting Services for details of charges and appointments. If you live more than 40 miles from postcode DL159HA please contact us before placing an order to avoid disappointment. If you are outside our area we will endeavor to put you touch with another SMS Fitter who is a Kent & Masters Stockist.
If you order a saddle this will simply reserve the saddle (or contribute towards a saddle) for you. Our SMS Fitter will then contact you to make an appointment to bring out a selection of saddles including the saddle of your choice. The sale will be completed by our SMS Saddle Fitter with yourself once they are happy with the fit. This allows for any adjustments to be made on site and ensures your saddle is correctly fitted.
DON'T FORGET TO ORDER YOUR GULLET R BAR (priced separately) WHEN ORDERING.
Generous breadth of panel, wide gullet and open-headed tree make this saddle easy to fit. Large moveable thigh block can be positioned to give the rider the required support. Three adjustable girthing options ensure saddle stability.
- The ideal choice for a horse with an average height wither
- Built on a SimaTree saddle tree shaped to give wither clearance
- Tree positions the rider centrally for a balanced dressage position
- Luxurious hide knee pads and seat ensure maximum rider support and comfort
- Suitable for flatwork and all levels of dressage