All FAIRFAX Saddles MUST be FITTED by a Society of Master Saddler's Registered Qualified Saddle Fitter to ensure it is fitted correctly. Please see our Saddle Fitting Services for details of charges and appointments. If you live more than 40 miles from postcode DL159HA please contact us before placing an order to avoid disappointment. If you are outside our area we will endeavor to put you touch with another SMS Fitter who is a Fairfax Stockist.
If you order a saddle this will simply reserve the saddle (or contribute towards a saddle) for you. Our SMS Fitter will then contact you to make an appointment to bring out a selection of saddles including the saddle of your choice. The sale will be completed by our SMS Saddle Fitter with yourself once they are happy with the fit. This allows for any adjustments to be made on site and ensures your saddle is correctly fitted.
DON'T FORGET TO ORDER YOUR GULLET R BAR (priced separately) WHEN ORDERING.
The Spencer Monoflap benefits from all the features common to every saddle in the Performance range, plus the following performance-enhancing details:
- The seat is more ‘forward’ in order to precisely align the rider more ‘in’ over the horse’s centre of balance.
- A unique knee block is hidden in the monoflap design. The position can be adjusted to give the rider incredible flexibility of support.
- The 17½" and 18" saddles come with a choice of two block sizes. This choice, combined with the adjustable position, gives the rider even more flexible support options.
- The seat is wider and more ‘open’ than the Gareth model. This will suit riders who prefer more room in the seat, or those who like a more relaxed dressage position.
- The design and placement of the billets gives the saddle fitter two adjustment options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement.
- Contrast stitching on the flaps and skirt.
Range Performance Colour Black, Brown Seat Sizes 17", 17½", 18" Gullet Bar Type R-Bar