All FAIRFAX Saddles MUST be FITTED by a Society of Master Saddler's Registered Qualified Saddle Fitter to ensure it is fitted correctly. Please see our Saddle Fitting Services for details of charges and appointments. If you live more than 40 miles from postcode DL159HA please contact us before placing an order to avoid disappointment. If you are outside our area we will endeavor to put you touch with another SMS Fitter who is a Fairfax Stockist.
If you order a saddle this will simply reserve the saddle (or contribute towards a saddle) for you. Our SMS Fitter will then contact you to make an appointment to bring out a selection of saddles including the saddle of your choice. The sale will be completed by our SMS Saddle Fitter with yourself once they are happy with the fit. This allows for any adjustments to be made on site and ensures your saddle is correctly fitted.
DON'T FORGET TO ORDER YOUR GULLET R BAR (priced separately) WHEN ORDERING.
Developed with World Silver medallist Harry Meade to give a really close contact feeling between horse and rider. The specially-designed slimline foam panel has undergone extensive development and rigorous testing using Pliance pressure mapping and gait analysis. Scientific trials show that this design gives as much support and stability as our Performance Panel and allows the horse to flex and use his bak on take-off without restriction.
The Harry Meade Monoflap XC benefits from the following design details:
- The unique design and placement of the billets on this monoflap allows your saddle fitter four girthing options to fine tune the fit to your horse’s shape and movement
- Changeable gullet bar to allow for fluctuations in the horse’s shape throughout the season or following time off.
- Broad channel for spine clearance
- We have already had a scientific paper published on the effect of saddle pressure in this area on dressage horses.
- Deep, contoured foam under the tree points to give support and stability at the sides of the wither area.
- Smaller thigh and calf block and a more open seat than the Andrew Hoy XC saddle, which provides the rider with a feeling of more ‘space’ in the saddle.
- Covered with luxurious full-grain leather.
- Made in Walsall, England by highly skilled Master Saddlers.
Gullet Bar not included. Sold individually.
|Colour||Brown with tan welting, Black with grey welting|
|Seat Sizes||17", 17½"|
|Gullet Bar Type||R-Bar|