All FAIRFAX Saddles MUST be FITTED by a Society of Master Saddler's Registered Qualified Saddle Fitter to ensure it is fitted correctly. Please see our Saddle Fitting Services for details of charges and appointments. If you live more than 40 miles from postcode DL159HA please contact us before placing an order to avoid disappointment. If you are outside our area we will endeavor to put you touch with another SMS Fitter who is a Fairfax Stockist.
If you order a saddle this will simply reserve the saddle (or contribute towards a saddle) for you. Our SMS Fitter will then contact you to make an appointment to bring out a selection of saddles including the saddle of your choice. The sale will be completed by our SMS Saddle Fitter with yourself once they are happy with the fit. This allows for any adjustments to be made on site and ensures your saddle is correctly fitted.
DON'T FORGET TO ORDER YOUR GULLET R BAR (priced separately) WHEN ORDERING.
A traditional two-flap saddle, specifically designed for the competitive rider looking to achieve a closer connectivity with their horse when jumping. While the rider appreciates the enhanced comfort and luxury afforded by this saddle, the horse benefits from all the research and development that went in to our Performance Products, including multiple girthing options and fitting features.
- A precisely aligned seat to balance the rider over the fence and enable a close contact feel with the horse
- Billet placement provides three girthing options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement
- Luxurious double-oiled butt leather
- Super-soft full grain hide on the seat
- Stitched-on knee block are positioned to provide superior support for the rider’s leg in the shorter jumping length
- The deeply-cushioned, soft knee rolls are able to accommodate a variety of upper leg lengths and provide optimum support and stability over the fence and on the flat
Gullet Bar not included. Sold individually.
|Colour||Black, Brown, Brown with contrast welting|
|Seat Sizes||17", 17½", 18"|
|Gullet Bar Type||R-Bar|