Fairfax Classic Open Seat Dressage SaddleRegular price £1,668.05
Fairfax Classic Open Seat Dressage Saddle
All FAIRFAX Saddles, including the Fairfax Classic Dressage Saddle, MUST be FITTED by a Society of Master Saddler's Registered Qualified Saddle Fitter to ensure it is fitted correctly. Please see our Saddle Fitting Services for details of charges and appointments. If you live more than 40 miles from postcode DL159HA please contact us before placing an order to avoid disappointment. If you are outside our area we will endeavor to put you touch with another SMS Fitter who is a Fairfax Stockist.
If you order a saddle this will simply reserve the saddle (or contribute towards a saddle) for you. Our SMS Fitter will then contact you to make an appointment to bring out a selection of saddles including the saddle of your choice. The sale will be completed by our SMS Saddle Fitter with yourself once they are happy with the fit. This allows for any adjustments to be made on site and ensures your saddle is correctly fitted.
DON'T FORGET TO ORDER YOUR GULLET R BAR (priced separately) WHEN ORDERING.
A traditional two-flap created especially for the competitive rider who appreciates enhanced comfort and luxury from their competition saddle. Designed using the research and development that went in to our Performance Products to ensure the horse benefits from Fairfax’s fitting features and girthing options.
- The Fairfax Classic Dressage has all the features common to every Classic saddle (see design details below), plus the following comfort-enhancing details:
- Precisely balanced seat to align and support the rider in the optimum dressage position
- The design and placement of the billets provides girthing options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement
- Luxurious double-oiled butt leather
- Super-soft full grain hide on the seat
- Stitched-on knee block to provide superior support for the rider’s leg with the stirrups at dressage length
- The addition of deep cushioning over the knee rolls means the support is softer and more accommodating for the leg than a monoflap block.
Gullet Bar not included. Sold individually.
|Seat Sizes||17", 17½", 18"|
|Gullet Bar Type||R-Bar|
Learn more about Fairfax Saddles and Bridles